Saturday, September 10, 2011

A little about myself

  Cosmetology is my career... Art is my passion. I am currently an self employed cosmetologist in a small town in the south. Although i love being self employed and , my true ambition in life is to become a full time missionary. Not only would i travel anytime any place... i have a true passion for helping people in general.

 Crow Reservation- Montana 



 I am constantly being "Crafty" as my mother would say.... but in a more different way than she ever was. " You're on of these modern day hippies" she always says. I definitively look at things a different way than most. If i think i can make it... or do a better job, then so be it, that's what i'm gonna do. Anyone who knows me, knows me for my "Hair Art" and feathers. My best friend Emily and I make feathered jewelry, headpieces and i install feather hair extensions. I also was an interior design major, so i'm know to have an I for decorating or all styles.


Sister and I at Zac Brown... Sporting the feathers 



  I have been married almost 4 years to my best friend Jared. Being married is wonderful, being a young married couple isn't always the easiest, but it was the adventure of getting to where we are today that makes it worth while. I couldn't imagine living without him.

10-6-07 

No comments:

Post a Comment